I finally have my very first SSC… and its none of the brands that I listed on my first post re babywearing haha😬 It took me a long while and lots of looking and inquiries until I am able to decide which one to purchase.
And the winner is tan-tan-tanan! LOVE & CARRY AIR (Moments of Happiness)
Product features copied from Love & Carry’s Official Website.
- Designed for carrying babies from 4-5 months (with minimum height of 65 cm) up to 3 years old (18 kg)
- Provides for a physiologically correct (frog-like) position
- Can be used in three carrying positions: front carry (facing in), back carry and hip carry
- Breathable net backrest, hidden behind the carrier’s large pocket
- All straps are adjustable to fit a carrying person of any body type
- Designed for wearing over summer as well as winter clothes
- Allows easy placing and removing of the baby
- Allows easy breastfeeding of baby in carrier
- The detachable hood provides support to baby’s head while it is sleeping
- On the inside the carrier is covered with a soft lining of natural fabric
- Made of high quality fabrics (100% cotton) manufactured in Ukraine; the net is 100% PE
- Extra strong buckles with double protection guarantees the safety of your child
- Machine wash with cold ware in the delicate mode
- Love & Carry carrier complies with the European Safety Norm EN 13209-2
- Love & Carry carrier is certified by the state sanitary-and-epidemiologic service of Ukraine
- Color: gray
- Made in Ukraine
And the best thing is, Its half the price of other more branded SSCs. Half Off! ❤❤❤
I ordered it from their local seller here in the Philippines – Love & Carry Philippines (Facebook page). I’ve been using it for quite a while now and I must say that its a good SSC for starters like me.
- Not that complicated to use
- The buckles are well secured
- Cute design plays a big factor
- Soft shoulder paddings
- Has a mesh part for hot days
- Pocket for small things
- Daddy can use too
- I have to wait for my baby to turn 4 months before using.
- No hipseat
- No front facing position
I am posting my Love & Carry Air review because I want to share the experience and to suggest an alternative especially for budget conscious mommies who want a quality yet affordable tool for baby wearing. This cost Php 4,000 + shipping fee.
How’s my baby wearing experience?
Great! I find it more personal and interactive than strollers especially when we’re out. As I love talking and describing whatever we pass on to my son. I am sure that he could hear me, compare to when we’re using stroller. Also I get to kiss him often and see his reaction every time and he likes to taste it — it soothes him — thank you drool pads!
I have also joined a forum in facebook re baby wearing and am learning a lot. Baby wearing helps a lot of mothers to be closer to their child and most of all to be flexible and be able to do more.
Happy Baby wearing Mommies… I hope that somehow, I am able to help you with your SSC decision making.
Enjoys Babywearing my son,